Saturday, October 13, 2012

 

Technical difficulties

Nothing frustrates me more than having a well-planned technology infused lesson and arriving to school the morning of and the technology is not working for one reason or another. Well that has happened more than once to me using the Navigator CX.

At first it was the USB cord, then it was the access point, and now it is a few of the wireless hats. I've troubleshooted most of them during my off period but only after having a class or two miss out on the wonderful lesson I had planned.

I love the software and the capabilities of the Navigators and the Nspires, but the hardware problems are decreasing my motivation to use them in my lessons.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]