Sunday, August 16, 2009
In a perfect world ...
Feel free to add on to this list.
In a perfect world:
1. All teachers are motivated and serious about getting their students to learn.
2. The administration is there to support the teachers by making sure that all the teaching needs are met.
3. The parents are 100% involved in supporting their children's academic learning.
4. Whats best for the students' learning is not a subjective phrase that administrators use to throw a last minute game mandate on you and expect you to implement it perfectly.
5. Students scoff at the idea that teachers are the enemy.
6. Students understand that grades aren't given by the teacher, but merely assigned based on the level of (or lack thereof) competence the students demonstrate on the assignment.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]