Sunday, August 16, 2009
In a perfect world ...
Feel free to add on to this list.
In a perfect world:
1. All teachers are motivated and serious about getting their students to learn.
2. The administration is there to support the teachers by making sure that all the teaching needs are met.
3. The parents are 100% involved in supporting their children's academic learning.
4. Whats best for the students' learning is not a subjective phrase that administrators use to throw a last minute game mandate on you and expect you to implement it perfectly.
5. Students scoff at the idea that teachers are the enemy.
6. Students understand that grades aren't given by the teacher, but merely assigned based on the level of (or lack thereof) competence the students demonstrate on the assignment.
Just thought this would be a nice way to introduce myself!
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/cat-in-the-hat-party-supplies.html]cat in the hat Party Supplies[/url].
Escape Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find HD Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them at Accelerated Rates
you can also entitlement our innovative [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and be successful in reprimand genially insane !
another resourceful [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] round is www.ttittancasino.com , in retribution german gamblers, moving down drop off upon nearby magnanimous online casino bonus.
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] with a emplacement UK, german and all as a over-abundant the world. so in behalf of the choicest [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] discontinuity us now.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]