Wednesday, July 01, 2009

 

I'm starting over

After looking at the titles of my posts, I realized that there was no consistency to the message that I want to express with this blog. That led me to further define and simplify the purpose of doing this blog. I don't want it to be a blog of complaints, frustrations, anger and woe is me. I want it to be a resource for teachers like me who are looking to see what other teachers are doing successfully in their classrooms. So I depend on you to help me with that. What do you want to hear about? What do you want to see? Disclaimer: What is posted here won't necessarily come from me (but I will give credit where credit is due.)

Comments:
I'm an aspiring inner city teacher, and I'm so excited to hear about all your experiences so I can know what to expect and see the things you've done that have worked and haven't worked.

Wow, that was a wonderfully crafted run-on sentence.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]